INVITATION FOR BIDS ¹ 507-3Ò-16/2
“Procurement of intrauterine devices (IUD)”
Date:March 10, 2016
1. The Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan declares International Competitive Bidding (tender) for the procurement of intrauterine devices (IUD), and invites eligible bidders to submit sealed bids to the RSFEE "Uzmedexport" (the Labour Body of the Tender Commission) acting on its behalf:
Maximal price of purchased goods in USD on delivery terms of CIP Tashkent
The amount of Bid security (deposit) of the competitive offer in USD
Intrauterine devices (IUD)
Supposed conditions of delivery CIP Tashkent, within 60 days after opening L/C
A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased
by interested bidders upon submission of anApplication/Guarantee
Letterabout compliance to qualification requirements
to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 200.00 (including VAT). Local
bidders as well as foreign bidders having accredited representation in the
USD account: Account No.
20210840200600118006, JSC “KDB Bank
Cor. Bank: JP Morgan Chase
account: acc. no. 20210000200600118001, MFO 00842, JSC “KDB Bank
All banking charges and fees related to the bank transfer (including correspondent bank charges) shall be for the bidder’s account. Cashier’s and certified checks are not accepted. The complete set of bidding documents may be sent to the bidder by courier or handed over to the authorized representative of the bidder at the below address upon receipt of a written request providing full contact details of the bidder and a document confirming payment of the non-refundable fee. The Bidder’s application shall contain an e-mail address (if any) where bidding documents can be sent.
The bidding documents shall be available from March 10, 2016.
Bids shall be submitted to the RSFEE Uzmedexport at the following address: RSFEE Uzmedexport, 32-B, M. Ulugbek
Bids shall be opened at the presence of Bidders’
representatives who choose to attend, at the following address: the Ministry of
Public Health of the
5. The Bids shall be accompanied by the Bid Security in the form of a Bank Guarantee or Advance Payment.
6. The companies, wishing to participate in the present bidding, with the application for participation in the bidding, at least in one day prior to date of Bid opening have to submit the Application/Guarantee Letter for applicants qualification selection to be admitted to the bidding procedure. The Application contains the following statements pertaining to the Bidder:
§ Is not in a stage of reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy;
§ the Bidder will in due time provide all documents necessary to confirm the fulfillment of the requirements of the qualification selection;
§ the Bidder does not have a record of non-performance of the prior contracts;
§ the Bidder was established not less than six months before the tender announcement;
§ the Bidder is not undergoing any legal or arbitrage case with the Customer or the Labour Body.
Non-provision by the Bidder of the Application/Guarantee Letter may lead to rejection of his bid which will be returned to the Bidder as one not meeting the requirements of the qualification selection; Terms of pre-qualification selection of bidders for participation in the bidding are specified in bidding documents.
7. The Bidding is open to all legal entities regardless of the form of property, foreign and local manufacturers (suppliers) including small-scale business owners. Pricing Preferences provided for by the legislation shall apply for local manufacturers.
8. The current procurement shall be funded by the conversion of funds appropriated from budget of The Republic of Uzbekistan for realization of program “Reproductive health”.
Additional information and set of Bidding Documents may be received at the address:
Ph.: (+998 71) (+998 71) 268 55 54, 268 08 84.
Fax: (+998 71) 268 36 01