1. The Government of the Federal Republic of Germany acting through KfW
Development Bank (KfW), Frankfurt, has extended grant no. BMZ 2009 65 889 to
the Government of
2. The Ministry of Health of the Uzbek Republic now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of medical and generator equipment to the Republican Specialized Scientific Practical Center on Phthisiatrics and Pulmonology, Tashkent.The procurement procedure will be conducted in accordance with the KfW’s “Guidelines for Procurement of Goods and Services” and the relevant regulations of the Government of Uzbekistan. The tender is open to Uzbek and international companies which meet the eligibility criteria.
The tender comprises the following lots:
Biddersmay bid for any of the above or for all three Lots. However, Bidders must offer for all items in full quantity in any lot selected, a partial bid of a lot is not acceptable.
3. Eligible bidders are manufacturers or suppliers from any country. Interested eligible bidders may request a complete set of Bidding Documents in the form of a PDF file, free of cost, by sending an email to the address given below:
Interested Bidders may obtain further information in respect of the Bidding Documents from the office of:
EPOS Health Management GmbH
Tel: +49 6172 930 370
Fax: +49 6172 930 372
4. The bids for the Lots 1must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Euro 4,740.00. Bids must be delivered to the address belowto reach NOT later than 10:00 a.m. on March 28, 2016:
ATTN: Mr. B.G. Salikhov
Bids will be opened in
the presence of Bidders or their representative, who choose to attend, on the
same day at 14:00am at the Ministry of Health of the
5. As the Authority competent to accept the tender, the Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject one or all the tenders without assigning any reason thereof. Award of the Contract will be subject to approval by the Purchaser and no objection by KfW, Federal Republic of Germany.