THE INVITATION TO PARTICIPATION IN THE TENDERS ¹ 507-3Ò-16/8
« Purchase of the basic medical products and diagnosticums »
Date: September, 8, 2016.
1. The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan on behalf of labour body RSFEE "Uzmedexport " declares International Competitive Bidding for procurement of the basic medical products and diagnosticums, and invites competent firms to submit sealed bids for the delivery of medical products and diagnosticums (the list is applied) on the following groups:
Group ¹ 1. Antineoplastic drugs;
Group ¹ 2. Drugs for emergency medical aid;
Group ¹ 3. Hematologic diseases;
Group ¹ 4. Drugs for patients with transplanted bodies;
Group ¹ 5. Drugs for patients with diabetes;
Group ¹ 6. Psychotropic drugs;
Group ¹ 7 Oxyuricides;
Group ¹ 8 Diagnosticums for definition of tuberculosis.
In total 58 names, the maximal sum of purchase 7.4 million US dollars.
2. Conditions and terms of performance of prospective delivery of the goods, and also the sum of the deposit for bidders at submission of bid are specified in the full text of the invitation placed on site of RSFEE "Uzmedexport" - www.uzmedexport.uz
A complete set of
bidding documentation may be purchased by all interested applicants upon
submission of a written "Application /Guarantee Letter" about
compliance to qualification criteria to the address below and upon payment of a
non-refundable fee of USD 600,00 (six hundred)
(including VAT). Local bidders as well as bidders having accredited
representations in the
USD account: Acc. ¹
20210840200600118006, JSC “KDB Bank ”, address: 3, Bukhara Str.,
Cor. Bank: JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Uzbek Sum account: ¹ 20210000200600118001, MFO
00842, at“ UzKDB Bank ”, to the address:
3, Bukhara Str.,
All banking charges and fees related to the bank transfer (including correspondent bank charges) shall be for the bidder’s account. Cashier’s and certified checks are not accepted. The complete set of bidding documents may be sent to the bidder by express mail, e-mail or handed over to the authorized representative of the bidder at the below address, upon receipt of a written request providing full contact details of the bidder and availability of document confirming payment for tender documentation. The Bidder’s application shall contain e-mail address (if any) where bidding.
Bidding Documents will be distributed since September, 9, 2016.
4. Bids should be
submitted at the following address: RSFEE "Uzmedexport", 32-b, M.
5. Bids shall be opened at the presence of Bidder’s representatives of
the tenders who choose to attend, at the
following address: the Ministry of Public Health of the
6. Offers of Bidders should be accompanied with Bid Guarantee, which is represented in form of Bank guarantee or advance.
7. The companies, wishing to participate in the tender, simultaneously together with the application form for participation in the tender, at least one day prior to date of bids opening , should present the Guarantee Letter - the declaration for carrying out of qualifying selection of applicants for the admission to participation in the tenders. The declaration should contain the following data confirmed with applicants, that the Applicant:
· Is not in a stage of reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy;
· Will give at fixed terms all necessary documents for confirmation of criteria of qualifying selection;
· Has no inadequate discharge of the accepted obligations under earlier made contracts;
· It is founded not less than 6 months up to the announcement of the tender;
· Is not in a condition of judicial or arbitration trial with the Customer, the Buyer and Labour body.
Not submission by the Applicant of the Guarantee Letter - declaration can warrant for rejection of his offer which should be returned to the applicant as inappropriate by criteria of qualifying selection. Terms of preliminary qualifying selection of applicants for participation in the tender are reflected in the bidding documents.
8. All legal persons, irrespective of patterns of ownership, foreign
and domestic manufacturers (suppliers), including the enterprises of small
business which are possessing experience of delivery of corresponding volumes
purchased on tender basis production can take part in the tenders. For domestic
manufacturers, legislation of the
9. Financing of the given purchases will be carried out due to the
means allocated from the State budget of the
The additional information and package of bidding documents may be received at the following address:
Ph.: (+99871) 268 55 54, 268 08 84.
Fax: (+99871) 268 36 01
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
http: // www.uzmedexport.uz/